Rebecca Riley and Associates is a small company experienced in people and organisation development. Rebecca is an experienced coach with PGC (Post Graduate Certificate- University of Chester) and incorporates coaching and Person Centred approaches in her work. Rebecca and her associates work closely together to offer expertise and support with:-
- Service reviews
- People, organisation and board development and change management.
- Quality management and audit
- Business and stratregic planning
- Knowledge & information share
- Project management/ inspection processes
- Facilitation support at meetings and events.
Specilaist support is also offered in
- Workiing with children, young people and their families/ carers
- Palliative/ End of Life (EOL) care including training and development
- Development of integrated care services
- Clinical pathway development and application in practice
- Personal and business coaching to support team or oransiation development (OD)
- Reflective practice/ mentorship/ supervision using models such as the Gibbs Reflective Cycle (1988)
Gibbs G (1988) Learning by Doing: A guide to teaching and learning methods. Further Education Unit. Oxford Polytechnic: Oxford.
What do our Clients say about us?
‘Becca is an excellent asset to any team; she drives projects forward and achieves results even when it doesn’t seem possible. Becca has a warm, friendly and professional approach and is very dedicated to achieving results and getting the job done. I would definitely recommend Becca and use her vast skills and knowledge again in the future – Thanks Becca!’
Sarah Everest, Project Lead. NHS Nottinghamshire County. April 2012
“Integrated Care Planning Ltd provide collaborative planning applications for the healthcare market which focus on inclusive commissioning, QIPP delivery and devolved governance. The applications have a particular relevance at all levels within the industry following the publication of the Equity and Excellence White Paper. Becca has been involved with iCARE throughout 2010 in developing our market offer. Her strategic and operational insight has proved absolutely invaluable in three areas:
- Providing a front line healthcare CEO’s perspective in analysing the specific market need for our applications.
- Shaping our product offer in terms of the multifaceted requirements of the pathway improvement/ QIPP agenda.
- Providing thought leadership input as to how our applications respond to topical industry developments such as patient centred care.
This involvement will continue into the future as iCARE’s product portfolio develops in areas such as Skills and Workforce Planning”