Rebecca delivers coaching support to teams and individuals. Rebecca has a Post Graduate Certificate (PGC) in Business and Personal Coaching from the University of Chester and experience of coaching in a variety of different settings to help bring about effective and sustainable change. Rebecca has a particular interest in working with health, third sector and social care providers and service users of all ages.
What is coaching?
Coaching is all about making changes. it draws on a variety of counselling and listening approaches to help an individual or team find self selected, positive ways to achieve goals in work and in other settings.
Why use coaching?
Coaching enables personal choice and empowerment. It is all about taking responsibility, self management, team working and ownership of achievable change. A variety of techniques are used including Person Centred Thinking, Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and Cognitive Behaviour Therapy.
Coaching provides a partnership between coach and coachee(s), with agreed outcomes and action planning, to help individuals and teams to commit to change, develop themselves and perform at their very best.
Benefits of using a coaching approach
Business & personal coaching helps to develop people by
- Listening to the individuals involved, letting them take ownership & lead change.
- Providing protected time for thinking & reflection, to enable learning from different situations & experiences. Thinking can release potential & creativity by providing an opportunity for individuals to work through issues or challenges.
- Equipping individuals/ teams with useful tools & positive coping strategies to help them manage their responsibilities & meet individual or team targets.
- Helping relieve stress & maintain focus.
- Promoting positive attitude & behaviours.
- Encouraging individuals to take personal responsibility for their work, health & well being.
- Addressing issues which improve work & home life balance.
Coaching support can be helpful for services users, particularly those living with long term conditions (LTC’s) to enable them find to find ways to be responsible for managing their own health needs and live a fulfilled life.
Hear what our clients think
“Becca is a great coach with great insight and a caring nature – I would recommend her to anyone considering personal or business coaching.”
Zoe Jepson Derbyshire Market Towns Officer at Derbyshire County Council
“I have had the privilege of seeing Becca in action as a coach. She has a relaxed open style of coaching building rapport quickly, with total focus on the coaching relationship. She uses a range of appropriate techniques setting an environment that builds confidence for the client allowing them to freely discuss complex and difficult issues”
Kath Akoslovski Director at Bridge2succeed Ltd